Last Updated: September 21, 2017
To Purchase the Florida Cleaning & Restoration Contract:
Are you ready to reap the rewards of the lucrative restoration business in the great state of Florida? This robust contract package addresses all of the terms and disclosures required by Florida law, and includes important instructions to address common contractor pitfalls. These forms demystify the differences between requirements for residential and commercial contracts. These easy-to-use forms are adaptable for many different contracting scenarios, and can be used for everything from carpet cleaning to remediation to significant reconstruction projects. The contract is broken up in to a series of one-page forms, rather than a single document that spills over onto multiple pages.
What’s in the Package?
The package includes a comprehensive variety of forms in Word format, accompanied by a set of Instructions and Scripts. The documents are:
- Service Agreement: More than just a “Work Authorization,” this is an actual contract that requires the customer to pay and outlines the scope of work and other vital terms. Do not call it a “Work Authorization.” Always call it a “contract”!
- Terms and Conditions: Includes the payment terms required by Florida law, as well as important disclaimers and releases.
- Assignment of Benefits (AOB) and Direction of Pay: A cutting-edge, updated legal document transferring legal title to insurance proceeds over to the contractor, and directing the insurance company to make payment solely to the contractor.
- Tender of Assignment to Insurance Company: Form letter placing insurance company on formal notice of the customer’s assignment of insurance proceeds and direction of pay, for submission with the Assignment of Benefits.
- Notice of the Right of Cancellation: Special language required by Florida law for consumer contracts.
- Notice of Construction Lien Rights: Extensive disclosures that are mandatory for residential construction projects in the State of Florida. This includes all of them, as well as this notice of Florida’s construction lien laws.
- Mortgage Information Release: Authorizes mortgage companies to disclose payment status and other vital information directly to the contractor and states that customer waives the right of privacy.
- Mold Notice: To place occupants on notice of the discovery of mold and inform them of the basics of indoor air quality.
- Mold Release: Addresses liability issues relating to pre-existing conditions and other indoor air quality problems and states that the contractor is relieved of liability for mold and indoor air quality issues.
- Refusal of Recommendations and Release of Liability: Documents a customer’s refusal to follow a contractor’s recommendations and states that the contractor will not be liable for damages resulting from that refusal.
- Refusal Confirmation Letter: Form letter to customers who refuse to sign the Refusal of Recommendations and Release of Liability. Designed to create a paper trail to document key events.
- Customer’s Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction: Insurance companies and mortgage companies often wait for documentation of the customer’s satisfaction prior to releasing insurance proceeds. This form is a great document to finalize your Florida restoration projects.
- Contents Disposal Authorization: Confirms the customer’s instruction to dispose of specified items.
- Change Order: For changes to price, scope, time of completion
- Lead Disclosure: This document is required disclosure for construction and repair work on properties built before 1978.
- Florida Consumer Advisories: Be aware of what your potential customers have seen and read, with this robust collection of consumer advisory material regarding disaster recovery contractors, home improvement sellers, how to create a binding contract and much more.
- Helpful Handouts
This Contract was not designed for Coronavirus work. Please click here our for our COVID-19 contracts.
Best Value! The Florida Cleaning & Restoration Contract Package includes all of the items listed above a $3,600 value, all for only $895!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back, no questions asked.