The Ultimate Guide to Maximizing Restoration Receivables
Includes downloadable demand letters for all 50 states in customizable Word format.
- Build a Powerful Restoration Contract
- Price Every Job to Maximize Your Profits
- Obtain a Copy of the Policy & All Claims Documents
- Be in the Loop for Every Communication with the Adjuster
- Defeat Attempts to Use Standardized Prices as Global Prices
- Neutralize Adjuster Excuses & Cut Through the Smokescreen
- Enforce the Right to Fair Market Value of the Work
- Overcome Challenges from Third-Party Consultants
- Properly Leverage Mechanic’s Liens
- Decide If, When, and Whom to Sue
“The Restoration Lawyer” Ed Cross has been collecting money for restorers across the United States since 1997, representing everything from small sole proprietorships to the biggest names in the restoration industry. He has recovered many tens of millions of dollars for restoration services, often avoiding litigation, and overcoming problems with adjuster lowballing, the inappropriate use of standardized prices, interference from third-party consultants and bill reviewers, workmanship complaints from customers, and vigorous opposition from lawyers representing carriers and policyholders. The Book on Restoration Collections shares his battle-tested 10-step process to accelerating and maximizing receivables.