General Cleaning & Restoration Contract Package
Last Updated: August 10, 2021
Contractors all over the nation now have an opportunity to take charge of their projects with carefully crafted contract forms. Our General Cleaning & Restoration Contract Package brings our expertise to whatever state you are in!
Our General package is adaptable and ready to be made compliant in your state. Instead of spending several thousands of dollars to hire a lawyer to create forms from scratch, we offer you a much more economical alternative so your lawyer hits the ground running with restoration-specific contract provisions prepared by an industry expert. Besides being designed based on our nationally-recognized knowledge of the industry and its legalities, our General forms allow you to save time and money. Simply bring the package to your local attorney, and ask them to do the minimum to make it “legal” in your state, rather than rewriting it for style or strategy. You will only need two steps from local counsel:
2 Easy Steps To Tailor This Contract
Step 1: Remove whatever is illegal in the state (there will be very little)
Step 2: Add whatever is necessary to make it legal in the state (also very little)
Rather than creating something from scratch, ask your attorney to do the minimum to make it “legal” in your state. Most attorneys can complete this in a short amount of time, making it a small and worthy investment to protect your business.
What’s in the Package?
- Residential Restoration Contract with Terms and Conditions
- Commercial Restoration Contract
- Change Order: For changes to price, scope, time of completion
- Customer’s Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction
- Contents Disposal Authorization
- Mortgage Information Release
- Mold Notice
- Mold Release
- Refusal of Recommendations & Release of Liability
- Refusal Confirmation Form Letter
- Private 15-minute video or telephone conference with Ed Cross
- …and all the free forms