California Cleaning & Restoration Contract Package
Last Updated: 6/28/21
California is widely considered the most litigious state in the Union. Combine this with the risky nature of environmental work, and the emotionally charged nature of emergency service, and you have a recipe for disaster for the unprepared. California contractors now have an opportunity to take charge of their projects with carefully crafted contract forms.
What’s in the Package?
The package includes a comprehensive variety of forms in Word format, accompanied by a set of Instructions and Scripts. The documents are:
- Work Authorization/Service Agreement
- Terms and Conditions
- Straightforward 2-Page Commercial Service Contract
- Notice and Waiver of the Right to Cancel (CA) (buy separately)
- Notice of Mechanic’s Lien Laws (CA) (buy separately)
- Mortgage Information Release
- Mold Release
- Refusal of Recommendations and Release of Liability
- Refusal Confirmation Letter (buy separately)
- Customer’s Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction (buy separately)
- Contents Disposal Authorization (buy separately)
- Change Order: For changes to price, scope, time of completion (buy separately)
- Scripts for a smooth presentation of each form to the customer
- Detailed Instruction Guide for the use and execution of each form
- Helpful Handouts
- Private 15-minute video or telephone conference with Ed Cross
- …and all the free forms
This Contract was not designed for Coronavirus work. Please click here our for our COVID-19 contract.
Best Value! The California Restoration Contract Package includes all of the items listed above (35 documents in all), a $3,600 value, all for only $895!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back, no questions asked.