Last Updated: January 11, 2021
To Purchase the California Cleaning & Restoration Contract:
New for 2021! California is widely considered the most litigious state in the Union. Combine this with the risky nature of environmental work, and the emotionally-charged nature of emergency service, and you have a recipe for disaster for the unprepared. California contractors now have an opportunity to take charge of their projects with carefully-crafted contract forms.
What’s in the Package?
The package includes a comprehensive variety of forms in Word format, accompanied by a set of Instructions and Scripts. The documents are:
- Work Authorization/Service Agreement
- Terms and Conditions
- Straightforward 2-Page Commercial Service Contract
- Notice and Waiver of the Right to Cancel (CA) (buy separately)
- Notice of Mechanic’s Lien Laws (CA) (buy separately)
- Notice of Contractor’s State License Board Information (CA) (buy separately)
- Mortgage Information Release
- Mold Release
- Refusal of Recommendations and Release of Liability
- Refusal Confirmation Letter (buy separately)
- Customer’s Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction (buy separately)
- Contents Disposal Authorization (buy separately)
- Change Order: For changes to price, scope, time of completion (buy separately)
- Scripts for a smooth presentation of each form to the customer
- Detailed Instruction Guide for the use and execution of each form
- Helpful Handouts
- Private 15-minute video or telephone conference with Ed Cross
- …and all the free forms
This Contract was not designed for Coronavirus work. Please click here our for our COVID-19 contract.
Best Value! The California Restoration Contract Package includes all of the items listed above (35 documents in all), a $3,600 value, all for only $895!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back, no questions asked.